Thursday, August 31, 2006

hey there!


im listening to goa-psy trance on the internet radio.i love it .yesterday they did an inspector gadget remix and i'll tell ya, it was the shit,man.
...i dont have any idea what i'm gonna write about today...
mmmmm,invader zim.the cooliest alien show in the land.i wonder what id look like as an irkin?? Jhonen Vasquez is a genius, i tell you.Doesnt Gir look sho pretty,lol?i could never pull off blue eyeshadow(not that i want to,mind you.)So i found an old camera in my closet...i'm gonna go buy some black and white film(maybe i'll just get regular...i dunno) and start taking pictures.just as a little hobby.i wont develop them myself, but i'll take the pictures.yea, that would be cool, i think.

5 Comments:

Blogger Drache said...

Invader Zim.......best.....show....EVER!!

You just gained serious points with me ;)

I have all the DVDs, my wallpaper is the famous "Bloody Gir", and I'm trying to steal my friend's plush toy of Gir!

7:15 PM  
Blogger drëâmè® said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh inspector gadget... I grew up watching that guy... He gives all semi-automatic humans hope :)

Oh and as for photography... go for it! It is tres amazing :)

My friend's done some amazing photography recently, check it out if you'd like for some inspiration:

http://luuphotography.blogspot.com/

7:18 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

My friend listens to Goa-psy trance a lot. I think he listens to it on di.fm (?) but you can get everything on itunes radio too..that program is amazing, even if it's apple :P

And yes, go for photography. It's quite fun, if you've got the time. I never liked it while I had classes for it, but since I finished it's been slowly growing on me.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

Ok, I've no idea what goa-psy trance and Invader Zim are. So educate me. :D

12:29 AM  
Blogger mika said...

omfg!!!!! i love invader zim. you are my hero for like the year. go you!

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home