Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I have recently learned how to scry with amethyst.


and it has been quite useful.you channel your chakra from your body (head to arm, arm to hand, hand to finger, finger to pendulum) and you ask yes or no questions.if the pendulum sways left and right, then that means no.if it sways forward and backward, its yes and if it moves in a circular motion, then the answer is maybe or i dont know.you can also check chakras with it(it moves in a circular motion for that.)i just used a peice of amethyst and string, but i would like to buy a 'real' one.i have actually put like, 5 pendulums on my wish list.(my wishlist is now viewable- i never realized i wanted so much stuff until it was listed out for me!)so yea...i would also like to thank everyone who sent me messages- it feels good to know that someone is actually reading what i post :D

6 Comments:

Blogger mika said...

my mother is into that. when i told her that i refused to go to church anymore, she chakrad me into oblivion. and nearly aphyxiated me with incense. and then made me listen to native american chanting. and then called a priest for an intervention. story of my life.

11:24 AM  
Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

is the amethyst your birth stone ? and yes, it is beautiful indeed. i would prefer wearing ir on my finger or around my neck though :P

2:19 PM  
Blogger Drache said...

My birthstone is the sapphire. I love it!!

I have to agree with Planes though, there are way too many influences on the movement of it.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

I need some free scrying services. Can you provide? Via the web, of course...

My ex-boss' sister has tons of crystals that she uses to scry for folks... I'm not sure how accurate it is, though...

I used to be fascinated with tarots and I have to say, they are freakingly accurate... *shudders*

8:07 PM  
Blogger Instantiable said...

About the linking: Yeah! I noticed you have more readers than me now. Great job!! I'm glad I could help an aspiring blogger achieve the fame I could not! =)

10:41 PM  
Blogger isay said...

way to go! I wish i can do that. you are one lucky person.keep it up!!!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home