Tuesday, August 22, 2006



















yo.oh,man..mew and lugia......these two i want sho bad..(YES, I AM STILL A POKEMON FREAK.....IS THAT A CARDINAL SIN???!) so anyway, the only ways i can get these two is via download @ live events (never gonna happen.) or.....the action replay.guess which one i'm looking into? thats right, i want these two pokemon so bad i am ready to resort to cheating.
mostly cos im not one of those 'gotta catch em all' ppl, cos i dont like em all.with the exception of like, 25 pokemon..the rest suck ass.i can make some of them good through breeding, but most of em still suck major monkey ass.
on a more festive note...my birthday is on the 7th.i asked my dad fo an electric guitar.i can teach myself how to play it.i want an mp3 player still, but the guitar is just more importante to me.yeah...im gonna be 16.i dont want a stupid two bit sweet 16 though. just soome borders and target gift cards so i have an excuse to be out of the house and buy some stuff while i'm at it...nothing special...

7 Comments:

Blogger Drache said...

wait your b-day is on Sept. 7th? So's mine!!!

4:54 PM  
Blogger drëâmè® said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh i want an electric guitar! Actually i wouldn't mind an acoustic either...

& yay for pokemon.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Drache said...

That's weird...it posted my comment with my name instead.....ah well.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

I hope ya get the guitar for your birthday! :D

and of course you can link me. I don't mind at all :P come by anytime!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Monika said...

ahhh

to be 16 again, sean, do you remember? *sigh*

See, I'm turning 21 in october ='( waaaa

7:19 AM  
Blogger Sean said...

I never felt old until i hit 22. It's a weird number but it's just that 21 is just about the last real milestone age (able to "officially" drink in the US.. whenever i go there, which is hardly ever..but still!)

8:15 AM  
Blogger mika said...

must agree. pokemon is the shit. in grade 7 i was the only girl to play with pokemon cards.

*sigh* good times, good times.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home