Friday, August 25, 2006

Dude, me and my man where talking last nite...



we talked about a grip of shit-including human nature (in reference to monogamy- sound familiar,Drache?)
i'm thinking about starting my own online art gallery, like junko mizuno,fafi,and young wang (go ahead, laugh at his name.)i've already come up with some ideas, a trademark ensemble (a dress and some galoshes- i love galoshes.don't own any, though,) and a few trippy chimeras.this is not one of them,i only WISH i could create something that grotesque and bizarre.
anyway, we started talking about sense and sensibility (which he has never seen) and we were talking about colonel brandons' character.Colonel Brandon really loved Mary Anne (who was a flaming ass.) at one point, i mentioned the most moving scene in my opinion - when he carries Mary Anne 5.5 miles in the rain so she wont get sick (which she did-stupid ass.)that's love.the my boyfriend told me he loves me and how much he loves me.(perhaps threatened by colonel brandon?)
and i replied accordingly.He's just the apple of my eye, dammit.

9 Comments:

Blogger Drache said...

I think she's one of those undercover cops that search for child molesters. But who knows...maybe she's the rare .1% of teens that actually learn and arn't sex crazy....wait....that's college students....I'm apart of that other 99.9%.

I prefer the character Colonel Angus.

4:59 PM  
Blogger mika said...

love IT!! Jane Austen is my home-girl! my fave has to be Pride and Prejudice and Emma.

Mr Darcy rocks every party!!!

12:03 AM  
Blogger mika said...

oh, and if you think weird and grotesque jap. art is cool you should look up Takashi Murakami, Aya Takano and Shintaro Miyake.

good luck with the gallery!

12:09 AM  
Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

your boyfriends a lucky guy :D

5:46 AM  
Blogger Sean said...

I have yet to see Sense & Sensibility (either version). Maybe I will watch it one day as people keep talking about it.

7:36 PM  
Blogger drëâmè® said...

drache: *cough* am I part of the 99.9%?

oh and yes sense and sensibility is quite great :) I saw. I like romance. I liked the actor who played Edward Ferrars... hugh grant. I imagined he would come and rescue me one day... until a friend burst my bubble and told me some story about him and a stripper. *sigh*

1:12 PM  
Blogger [insert name here] said...

@planeswalker:muchos thankies.like my spanish?

@Drache:read ur blog, but my server is being a jerk.the only reason an alien would come here is to eat us or to kill us and use earth as a prison planet (galactic australia, anyone?)
im not an undercover cop.than would be cool though (btw- i love CSI)

@syandiedtoday:thank you. i will definitely check them out.

@lastlifeinmyuniverse:sry you have to do so much work.good luck and i hope you get to chill soon.thank you very much, i think i'm lucky to have crossed paths with him though.he is very much a diamond in the rough.

@Bailey:you should see it.very good movie.a lot of ugly ppl are in it, but if you can look past that, you will enjoy it.

@Dreame:LMAO, well... every once in a while a man will think with the wrong head.although i dont approve of soliciting, i have to argue that nobody is perfect, and that Hugh will be more careful next time.i hope.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Drache said...

Good call on picking out the CSI quote. I didn't think anyone would get that.

9:32 AM  
Blogger [insert name here] said...

@Drache: yeah i totally got it.Grissom is my favourite character,you know?i just hate that he slept with sara (who is hideous) on the season finale...that was devastatimg.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home