Thursday, August 24, 2006

It turns out that I scry better with metals...

so,i'm looking into purchasing a copper-plated one.after i master metal pendulum scrying, i will promote myself to crystal.i made a metal pendulum out of black string (pendulum making prerequisite- you must use metal or black string) and some metal adornments from an old necklace.i got a grip of very important answers for stuff:

1)i'm sexy.
2)men think i'm sexy.
3)i will have five children- all boys.
4)they will all be green-eyed (like my boyfriend.)
5)apparently,im going to marry my current boyfriend.
6)my chakras are over 7.
7)i will have large...assets post pregnancy (Pamela style,except real.)
8)i will be 5 foot 5 (thank God.)
9)my best friend and her boyfriend will stay together for quite some time,but they will not get married (sorry,miha- u and ur man werent meant 2 b...)
10)after my mother gets remarried, she will have 4 more children.two sets of twins.
Those are the answers that i can recall, there was more i asked, but i cant remember (or just dont wanna tell...)So I'll update you on any new happenings with the scrying!


4 Comments:

Blogger isay said...

that was hilarious! as i said, you are one lucky person to be able to do scrying (i don't).

you know, i am sexy, too. so we definitely have something in common!

9:15 AM  
Blogger drëâmè® said...

Ahh explain to this fool (me) what scrying is. It sounds.. interesting. :)

4:41 PM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

What? You're going to be taller than me? I don't like you already. Lol.

Okies, where do I sign up for the scrying services?!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Word up!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home