Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I'm supposed to be doing an ASSignment in life skills...


but I'm not.cause it's boring and confusing.if it takes more than 10 or 30 minutes to do, i dont do it at all.
band camp started yesterday.my feet took a beating from marching.today we're playing music.( thats right, america- im gonna be a band geek.)anyway, hopefully my bag of cheez-its will hold out until...5:30 this evening.I hope they do, cos im hungry again and ive had breakfast and a bag of cheez-its earlier
My friend eddie says hello!!!!!he's the nicest incarnation of the devil(MISNOMER) that i know, lol.
urrrrrrrg, i still have 20 minutes until this class ends, i think i'm gonna explode.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Drache said...

Interesting picture. Looks like a dark, evil Mickey Mouse!

I haven't replied to you cause I've been busy. Although, dragon slaying is a horrible horrible crime. ;)

12:29 PM  
Blogger drëâmè® said...

THIS IS AN ATROCITY! Why are you taking classes during the summer holiday?!! As if my suffering in calculus wasn't enough for all of humanity!!

Band camp reminds me of American Pie...

:) Hi! I'm sahar. Good to meet another underage person in the blog world. lol.

xox
Sahar.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home