Wednesday, October 18, 2006

These School computers suck ass....


So my only choice is to post, hope ppl remember me and post comments, and i'll try to comment back......on my own site.anonymously.the computers wont send the messages through...

recent news:

1. thinking about writing my book (what book? you'll find out when i write it >;-)

2.Been reading azumanga daioh! (hilarious! funny as manga and anime)

3.learning how to be baton drum major...cos thats what i wanna be next year (hear it looks good on college transcripts)
4. Playing a never-ending game of "i told you so" with my boyfriend (cos he's headheaded and doesn't learn until he gets smacked up a little)
5.gonna try to get a job during christmas break
6.found an mp3 player.returned it to the girl who lost it.she hugged me and said she loved me.i'm such a ladies man (j/k)
7.ANGRY COS ITS PSAT DAY AND DANNY WAS SUPPOSED TO COME SO WE COULD HANG OUT FOR 3 HOURS AND I DONT KNOW WHERE HE IS!!
words cannot describe the rage that i'm feeling right now...he's probably at home sleeping...
so, how are you guys?

6 Comments:

Blogger mika said...

hey, welcome back! where've you been?

im also trying to write a book right now, but time hates me and im always too busy doing other stuffs.

and school computers suck donkey genitalia, you generally find the prototypes of the first computers in highschools.

when you see your man, hit him for me, ok?

10:27 AM  
Blogger BH said...

You've been missing for ages since school started. I'm beginning to wonder if school is a bad thing for you now. Lol. Kidding. Glad to see you back in the blogosphere, girl.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

Ugh... BLOGGER is so screwed. I've no idea why the hell my name got signed in instead of my Vengelyne user ID when I commented above.

That was me up there, in case you are wondering -- yes, my Chinese name.

7:34 PM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Ahh my one weakness, my cryptonite, anime school girls.

5:36 PM  
Blogger drëâmè® said...

ohhh yes, welcome back dear.

Don't be so angry. I'm sure there's a perfectly... good reason he didn't come :D

and yeah.. I'm also trying this new thing where I don't get angry so much.

1:23 PM  
Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

im disappointed coz the one i care for most forgot something important about me. bah.

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home