Thursday, September 07, 2006

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

i am 16 now( my music teacher says my life is halfway over now...) so today i'ma hanging out with my dad cos i never see him.
boyfriend news:
1)mom approves all teh way.
2)he wants me to tell my dad about him.
i dont know how dad will take it, since my father likes to think that im some innocent doll who never interacts with the opposite sex.
well,thats all for today, folks!ttfn!!
oh, and by the way...i havent been able to leave comments on a few ppls blogs (something about beta and non beta users...) so sorry about that.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

You and Kyle on the same day!! Happy Birthday!!! =D

Yeah this comment thing is nuts.

10:36 PM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Happy B day, you are so young.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

happy birthday homie!

10:53 AM  
Blogger drëâmè® said...

Heyy aww happy birthday m'dear! Happy sweet sixteen ;) I never did figure why they called it that.. teacher told me cuz you're supposed to get kissed at sixteen. Woops?

And it's great that your mom approves.. I'm almost eighteen and if my parents ever found out I had a boyfriend they'd kick me out of the house =/

Mahalo,
Sahar.

8:01 PM  
Blogger drëâmè® said...

P.S that's me: Dreamingchocolat.

I can only leave comments on your page through gmail cuz of the beta thing.

Mahalo,
Sahar.

8:02 PM  
Blogger mika said...

happy birthday!!!! yeah this is a bit late, been having trouble with beta.

so enjoy it, being sixteen is awesome, its so Breakfast Club-y.

10:32 AM  
Blogger [insert name here] said...

@everyone: thaNK YOU SO MUCH!I WANNA TRY AND POST SOON, SO DONT GO AWAY!!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

Happy birthday... belated one. Oops, I'm more than a week late. =P

Hope the sweet 16 birthday was a good one. Wow, I'm a decade older than you. :|

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home