Wednesday, October 25, 2006


Hey yall! i'm back!

@syandiedtoday:i hope you write yer book.i'd totally buy it.school comps do suck.i need to get me own...someday...

@vengelyne: your chinese name is way cute :D and yea, school is bad for me >;-)

@Alex: i love anime schoolgirls too...(j/k XDXDXD)

@Dreame: there was a good reason...cos i forgot to tell him to meet up with me that morning!

@lastlifeinmyuniverse: shoot them.


anyway...i need to get a computer and a copy of WOW...so i can spend countless hours of my life leveling up.And because i want to meet the legendary LEEROY JENKINS! thats right.I need to make friends with this maniac.

6 Comments:

Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Thank you new post!

6:36 PM  
Blogger Drache said...

Oh sure, no note to me. I've been forgotten!!

9:50 PM  
Blogger mika said...

i want to meet Leeroy Jenkins

...whoever he is.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Sir Dirty Joke said...

Good luck to ya!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

Girl... you're only blogging like once a week now. That's way too infrequent!!!

4:26 AM  
Blogger lastlifeinmyuniverse said...

rofl. blog only when you feel the urge to. if not, screw it.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home