Sunday, April 08, 2007

HAPPY EASTER, FOLKS!!

HEYA!! so whats shakin' my friends? im ok, just dreading having to go back to school- i feel like peter from office space...thats not okay...
i like almonds.and walnuts.and pecans and cashews and macadamias and brazil nuts.soo delish they are.i put almonds and walnuts in my cereal this mornin'...it was like a sweet vanilla oatmeal-clustered orgy in my mouth....haaaaahhhh...then i had an apple and an orange....the breakfast of kings.i also looked up some stuff on one of my favourite sites, crystalinks.com. a wonderful place it is..im thinking about giving automatic writing a try, see if it works for me (hope that i dont end up conversing with some vengeful ferret spirit or something like a demon carrot...#_#...)
i'm tired.i wanna take a nap.i cant though.we're (being my mommy,my brother and i)
have to go someplace for easter.i dont think i have anything else to type, actually,so ima just post this now...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Eyezaku said...

not sure what automatic writing is, but good luck with it:)

8:23 AM  
Blogger Magdalene-Sophie said...

who's peter from office space, i wonder :)

school is a blast and i miss it. haha, you'll miss it when you get out of it. im not very much older than you, btw. :)

3:04 PM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

I dont celebrate easter.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home